Thursday, September 5, 2013

Want To Pursue Your Dream? Step one: Just Show Up.


Feeling stuck? I have been feeling like that a lot lately. I've taken to surrounding myself with people who simultaneously lift me up, smack me around a little when I'm whining, and set me on my way. I was having a lunch with one of these friends yesterday and our final nugget of knowledge was that I just needed to show up to my dreams. Just show up. That's the start, because if you just keep the ideas and dreams in your head then nobody will know what they are.

I watched this video and it was beyond inspiring. Feel like your dreams aren't happening fast enough? It addresses that. Wondering if you should be doing it at all? It's in there too. And so, here I am today, just showing up to my dream. And feeling ready to work.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for Posting, Margot! You are awesome. Can't wait to see what you make next because I love what you've already done. xo

    ReplyDelete

Pin It!